View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 04:55 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,495 Times in 9,284 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas24/7 View Post
YKYCAC when:
1) your 2 year old knows more Christmas songs than most teenagers
2) last year that same 2 year old (who was 1 at the time) never stopped requesting Christmas carols all year long. (He obviously had no clue that they are typically seasonal). And, his favorite song pretty much all last year was Angels We Have Heard on High....and he sang all 3 verses regularly. (Yes, at 1 he was singing all 3 verses by himself).
3) You are singing Christmas carols when it is 110 degrees out in the middle of the summer. That happened today while we were traveling to Vegas, and regularly last year when our 1 year old was requesting Christmas music all year. Nothing like singing "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" on the way to our summer swim meets.

It's all music related so I figured it was legal to group them all together.

WONDERFUL POST !!!! Thank you so much for sharing !!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmas24/7 (07-25-2010), ChristmasHeart (07-25-2010)