View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 03:19 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Santa is also busy being that it is August making sure all the trainee elves are doing well. It seems there is a new elf named Laney (I think he starred in Prep and Landing !!) and he is having a bit of a hard time but Santa being Santa, is patient and kind and Laney will be just fine. After all, he has a senior elf named Wayne to help him as well as all the other elves and the senior elf, Santa himself !! Thrasher the reindeer (Dasher's cousin) is getting plenty of R and R since he is the mainstay of transporting the elves on their Christmas Eve mission and once the Christmas season starts it is go go go !! Of course, Mrs. Claus is busy, busy cooking and baking all those wonderfully yummy treats for Santa so that he LOOKS like Santa, nice and plump !!! Things seem to be on schedule but all is hustle bustle now !!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
ChristmasHeart (08-10-2010), lizziexo (08-03-2010)