View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 12:51 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

TamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happy
I am not crazy about Halloween, but I think its exciting for the kids. I like to give out candy and see how excited the kids get. I dont decorate for halloween at all. But my kids grew up to enjoy the trick-or-treat part of it. Some people go all out and I really enjoy their displays. I agree with what most of you all said, 'its what you make of it". You can decorate with cute stuff and not gorey stuff. But it just doesnt interest me to decorate/celebrate. I enjoy watching how others celebrate and enjoy. So I guess technically I am still celebrating. Just in my own way.