View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 07:33 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,338 Times in 9,026 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow-in-Texas View Post
To be honest, even though my wife loves it, I am totally indifferent to it myself. I don't even remember getting all that excited about it as a kid. I used to dress up and do the trick or treating thing, but it wasn't a big deal to me. My birthday is just a few days after (Nov.4) maybe that's why, I had more important things on my mind.
But you always join in on my enthusiasm for the day and you like watching It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown with me every year. That's all that matters to me. =)

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
whitney37354 (08-26-2011)