View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 02:23 PM
Formally xrockchild

Last Achievements

Adam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the tree
I totally agree jon! I think it was a fun thing to do, it was just odd that they created the website and made a whole illusion that it really was switching for good.

I am glad for my merry xmas radio and accuholidays.

I think that Siruis or Xm should have a holiday station. I think it could be somewhat like Martha Stewart radio:

They could do talk shows about decorating, food, celebrations (vday, st patricks day, easter/spring, summer etc etc).

They could have people call in and ask questions, give advice etc. People could call in with holiday stories, houses that have great decorations in certain areas etc.

They could play different holiday music all year for each season.

They could also do xmas in july or the 25th of every month can be xmas radio day accept during actual holiday months.

They could read the night before christmas in december, and spooky stories during october.

Alot could be done with a good number of people and brainstorming.