View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 09:31 PM
Formally xrockchild

Last Achievements

Adam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the tree
Yes I agree, the lights are strange colored. I too don't like them much. I mean we switched our tree to the "warm white" leds and they are not BAD....but they are not regular white christmas tree lights - you can see the difference.

I think what helps is if you have TONS of lights outside -you may want to think about LED. If you only have a few things out - go with normal. If you can't afford the cost of regular lights (electric bill) - LED may also be for you.

Rumor is, companies are working on old fashioned C9 C7 LED light strings so you can't tell the difference.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adam For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (02-05-2014)