View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 07:29 AM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 70,136 Times in 13,934 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by judypancoast View Post
Hi...
Just read through all of these posts and I'm wondering if anyone knows about two cartoon specials that ran during Christmas-time in the early 90's. It was only one year and then I never saw them again. It may have been 1992 or 1993.
Anyway, I don't remember the exact names but I do remember enough of them to describe them.
The first was based on "The 12 Days of Christmas" and was about a prince who was trying to win the heart of a princess by bringing her all of the gifts.
The second was narrated by Dick Van Dyke and was about a boy named Jeremy Creek who wrote a letter to Santa and I'm pretty sure he asked for a ton of gifts. There was a lesson in there somewhere but I don't remember what it was.
Does anyone remember these, and more importantly, do you know if they are on VHS or DVD? My daughter loved them...I'd taped them and she watched them for many Christmases but now I can't find the tape. I'd love to give them to her for Christmas if they are available.
Thanks!
Judy
I found the one with Jeremy Creek it is called The Town Santa Forgot http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356140/
and the other one is called The Twelve Days of Christmas http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0324344/