View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 08:23 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,494 Times in 9,045 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Ok, I know that I already posted this song in 2 other threads but it hasn't made it to this one and I was trying to prevent from posting it again BUT this song is STUCK IN MY HEAD! Even while I was sick I was singing "Good Mood" song and I wasn't in the best of moods being sick but I guess it helped singing it! I have been humming it for days and I want it to leave! Lol!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (08-31-2010), ChristmasHeart (09-02-2010)