View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

TamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happyTamaraQT makes Santa very happy
Well my Christmas Dinner is also like a Thanksgiving part II. I make both Turkey and a ham. Then there's stuffing, mac and cheese, green beans, candied yams, potato salad, cranberry sauce and all. For Dessert, its usually sweet potato pie, and pound cake.

I also host an Open House on Christmas Eve. Its all buffet style. It's usually a wing tray in hot, bbq and terriyaki flavors. A deli tray of lunch meat and cheeses, Fried Chicken, Pork roasts, spanish rice, shrimp cocktail platters, meatballs, rolls. Then there are cookie trays, a pound cake and a couple of pies. Christmas Eve is my favorite of the holiday season. I have a home full of family and friends and I just LOVE it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TamaraQT For This Useful Post:
Courtney (09-12-2010), JOHNOR (10-08-2010), Sanity Clause (10-02-2010)