View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,071 Times in 657 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraQT View Post
Well my Christmas Dinner is also like a Thanksgiving part II. I make both Turkey and a ham. Then there's stuffing, mac and cheese, green beans, candied yams, potato salad, cranberry sauce and all. For Dessert, its usually sweet potato pie, and pound cake.

I also host an Open House on Christmas Eve. Its all buffet style. It's usually a wing tray in hot, bbq and terriyaki flavors. A deli tray of lunch meat and cheeses, Fried Chicken, Pork roasts, spanish rice, shrimp cocktail platters, meatballs, rolls. Then there are cookie trays, a pound cake and a couple of pies. Christmas Eve is my favorite of the holiday season. I have a home full of family and friends and I just LOVE it.
You shouldn't have posted that unless you want everyone here from MMC over at your house for dinner. Sounds delish!

The Following User Says Thank You to Courtney For This Useful Post:
TamaraQT (10-08-2010)