View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 08:20 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 39,192 Times in 6,088 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
YKYCACW....you have at least 3 different versions of the SAME SONG on your iPod (I have 3 of Angels We Have Heard on High, 4 of Do You Hear What I Hear?, and the kicker.....7 of O Holy Night). Yes, I have more "twins" of other songs. OY!
And you're REALLY crazy if you have two versions of "Mambo Santa Mambo" and two versions of "Donde Esta Santa Claus" (one of them by Charo) ...

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!