View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 02:18 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,061 Posts
ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
My tree is up within the first week of November every year. I have done that for over 10 years since my neighbor back in the apartments done it. That's right, my family comes over for Thanksgiving with a fully decorated Christmas house! No one has complained and if they did, tough! My uncle actually put his tree up in October last year! I told him I was proud of him. Lol!

To me, Thanksgiving always felt like a second Christmas. It's the kick off to the Christmas holiday!
That's the way to be Christmas-A-Holic! Me too. I've always put up my Christmas Tree within the first week of November! This year...I'm going to kick things off on October 30th! That's the earliest for me, but I could only get the Monday and Tuesday (Nov 1 and 2) off from work - and not the following weekend. Hey...that's a-okay with me!

Oh WOW! That's only 46 more days to gooooooo!!!

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChristmasHeart For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (09-14-2010), caninemom3 (09-14-2010), Christmas-A-Holic (09-14-2010), MsChristmas (09-14-2010)