View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 07:44 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,160 Times in 9,004 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I saw those at a Christmas store a few weeks ago. I love them! I took video of the store but noticed when I got home I didn't get a close up of the icicle lights! The video of that store is listed on my blog. You only catch of glimpse of the icicle lights in the background on one shot. The store is amazing though!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
ChristmasFanatic56 (09-14-2010), snowflake22 (02-06-2014)