View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 05:20 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,206 Times in 7,237 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Welcome back, Johnor!

Congrats on your MMC anniversary Undrtakr and Auntie Mistletoe!!

Wow! The weekend went by so fast. Friday I went to Bronner's - only had an hour to spend there and I forgot to take my camera - darn! Planning on going back this week or next. Friday night was Homecoming - the parade was bigger than ever, we won (yay!), one of the daughters of a friend mine won queen, and it did not rain until we were on the way home - a perfect evening!! Worked the past two days - weather was kind of blah, so it was nice to spend time indoors. The next few days should be real nice - hoping to get in some long walks and get some good pictures of the fall colors.
Have a great week, my friends!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (10-03-2010), ballcoach (10-03-2010), caninemom3 (10-03-2010), Undrtakr (10-04-2010), xmas365 (10-03-2010)