Thread: Weight loss
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 09:07 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,003 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
I have to stay in shape for my job. But I find that after I hit 30 I could not just eat what I wanted without paying for it. My weakness is soda's. I mean I can drink about 6 cans of pop a day. I had to give them up except for rare occassions. and i dropped 10 pounds just from that. I go running/jogging in the mornings and that helps as well.also eating small meals and snacks through the day helps keep appetite down while also speeding up metabolism. and last but not least water,water,water. I ended up buying the flavoured sugar free packets you put in your water bottles cause i really hate water. that is what works for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to gabulldawg For This Useful Post:
kidzrme (10-05-2010)