View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Just had a good idea!!

I was thinking about what to get my mother and aunts this Christmas and I hit on the idea of personalised Calendars and photo books.
Im going to get the kids dressed up in their Christmas hats etc and take some pics for Christmas cards too. Its so easy to do . Just upload pictures to a website, im using Boots.com, select card design/layout and add the text you want and voila!! They send them out to you aswell. It will make a change from shop bought cards and a percentage will go to charity. Its a novelty, and im sure the kids will think its fantastic to be on a Christmas Card lol
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (10-10-2010), ClaireLovesChristmas (10-11-2010), gabulldawg (10-10-2010), HollyJells (10-10-2010), RavenHardt (10-11-2010), XmasDreams (10-10-2010)