Thread: Hand made gifts
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 08:18 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,204 Times in 5,584 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hello, fellow crocheters! In past years I've made afghans, hats, scarves, and mittens as Christmas gifts for family members. No one else in the family does any sort of needlecraft, so they think I'm amazing. I've been kept busy this year making baby afghans for new parents in my office. There are only about 40 employees, but I must have given four or five afghans just this year. Another baby was born last week, and another is due in December!

There's a thread somewhere on the forum here about crochet. Glad to know there are a few other "happy hookers" on the forum. I've always enjoyed it more than knitting, I guess, because my mother and grandmothers crocheted, but didn't knit. And it IS peaceful.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!