View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 09:07 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Make a bread wreath with the kids,we bought a round bread and cut a large hole in the middle and spread peanut butter on the outside,then sprinkled bird seeds and hung it in the front yard and watched the birds that came.

I strung cranberries and popcorn onto a thin fishing line and hung it outside also.the birds and the squirrels loved it.

Last winter,I took a few metal pans outside,then poured water in them,then I placed a bunch of cookie cutters in the pans.I let them get almost frozen and then placed twigs in the top of the cutters for holes,when they were frozen I used some old yarn and tied them at the top,take the cookie cutters off and you've got "Ice Ornaments" I then tied them to the outside railings.they were fun and the neighbors got a kick outta them.I saw this in a magazine or book awhile back and the kids loved them.great for winter blues.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria