View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 06:32 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,171 Times in 12,626 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly ann View Post
Its 8.20 am and myself and the kids haven't long got up (half term holidays) and its absolutely freezing!! Frost on the rooftops/cars/ and the bushes out my back garden. Lovely Christmassey weather. I just pity my poor husband as he had to walk to work today as he couldnt get a lift and here I am with the heating and fire on full blast LOL. Went down to 0c last night and the highest it will be is 11c all day. I wonder if the weather will continue like this?? Last Halloween was very mild.
I love the first frost and snow fall of the season!!!