View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 07:21 PM
Formally xrockchild

Last Achievements

Adam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the tree
My Christmas Website - Input Needed!

Hi my Merry Friends!

Question for you all. I have officially partnered with My Merry Christmas and am working on a Christmas website. It's going to be a different sort of Christmas site in the sense of design and what will be available on the site.

The title, url etc will be revealed very soon. I will let everyone know when I am ready to open the site to the world.

But - what I need from everyone is input on what should go on the website.

First I have a downloads section:
So far my ideas are Christmas backgrounds/wallpapers for your computer. These will all be made by myself and feature various colors, themes etc.

Another idea I had is printable gift tags, would anyone actually use them?! Meaning if you bought cardstock, you can print high resolution gift tags, cut them out and stick em on presents.

I thought about Christmas wine labels, but again..is this a Halloween thing? Would anyone actually use the wine labels for a Christmas party etc? Meaning you could remove the label on the wine bottle, print a label from my website and glue it on the bottle.

I don't have any other ideas for downloads - does anyone have suggestions? What would you like to download Christmas wise? I don't have the knowledge for screensavers.

Will also have Recipes:
Hot drinks, cold drinks, cookies, etc etc. All recipes will have photos and print directly from the page. If you have more thoughts on this, please share.

Another section will be Links:
I plan to make this a resource of great Christmas links - music, sites etc.

Another section, TV Guide:
Exactly what it sounds like. I will list all the Christmas based shows, movies etc..all in one place. The channels, times etc.

Last section idea, Decorating:
This will feature crafts, how tos, some classic ideas, things found in magazines, online as well as my versions with updates/alterations.

If you have any thoughts on this, ideas, suggestions for what you would like to see on a Christmas website, I am all ears! Any ideas, suggestions is appreciated and I will take into account all ideas. Its going to be not only fun but a pleasure to be part of the merry network and have a Christmas site online for the rest of the world.

Thanks!
Adam