View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 08:24 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,624 Times in 12,681 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I do my sweet potato pie just like my grandmother: I mix it for pumpkin pie BUT do not put in the pumpkin pie spices. Instead, use vanilla flavoring! (I start with at least one tablespoon of vanilla and add more if I think it needs it!) I have also made it using eggnog. And I have used sweetened condensed milk, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
My friend had sent me a can of sweet potato-just like how you have canned pumpkin puree. I wanted to make a sweet potato pie. Does anyone have a simple yet great recipe?