View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 06:08 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Faith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to othersFaith4always is a gift to others
Quote:
Originally Posted by domoMKIV View Post
Oreo balls? Please describe! My wife makes a fantastic oreo pie but I am interested in your creation.

Anyway, back on-topic. I didn't go out this year, the wife and daughter did though. They picked up a few things, wife got her cricut cake machine for 50% off so she was pretty happy about that.

Oreo Balls

1 pack of Oreos
1 box of cream cheese (8 oz.)
1 bag of almond bark

Leave your cream cheese on your counter top for at least 30 minutes to soften.

Put Oreos into food processor until they are chopped into very fine pieces.

Once cream cheese is softened, get a big bowl and put cream cheese and Oreos together, use a fork to mix together until it becomes a big ball.

Put wax paper on counter.

Spray your hands with PAM and roll the Oreos/cream cheese into small balls and place on wax paper.

Once all the balls are rolled, warm your almond bark, only four or five pieces at a time in the microwave for no more than 20 seconds at a time.

Using a clean fork, dip Oreo balls into almond bark then place back onto wax paper to harden.

-You can use any flavor Oreos, they are all good.

- If you have time to spare you can place the wax paper on a cookie sheet before hand and once the Oreo balls are rolled out you can place them in the fridge for 30 minutes. This makes the Oreo balls hard, easier to dip and they harden faster).

Merry Christmasly yours,
Linda Bobo Reddoch