View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 02:21 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChristmas View Post
I hope your Christmas Eve's turn out perfect! Well normally I work a 1/2 day but this year we have off since Christmas falls on a Saturday. I am not sure what we will do during the day, maybe make cookies? We go over my In Laws for dinner. I like to be home by 7:30 or 8 so the kids can get their bath and put out cookies for Santa.
We usually have to work a 1/2 day for Christmas Eve as well. I always take it off but this year they are giving us the full day off because of the weekend thing. There are times that I miss all of the running around when I was married but then again sometimes I like staying in. Enjoy your day.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story