View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 02:24 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerstig View Post
OOh that sounds amazing! maybe once we have moved I could host it as well

I usually spend all my day preparing cakes, I do regret having to make an exam on that day... I guess I'm going to have to accept it... and then we drive home to the town our parents live, and we have a simple dinner, go to church, and then watch a Christmas movie while enjoying some warm food and drinks
I hope you do get to host one day. It's so much fun. The excitement of company coming and preparing everything...I love it. We usually have a simple dinner too and we don't sit down to eat we just eat when we feel like it and pick at stuff all night. But this year I'm making a Turkey. Usually we have Ham. Your day sounds like a picture perfect family day. Enjoy!

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story
The Following User Says Thank You to Santa's Helper For This Useful Post: