Thread: I won!
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 04:50 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,306 Times in 13,285 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I forgot to tell you about myself1
I am learning to be a truck driver...yes at my age! I love the challenge. I am a single mom with 3 now grown kids. We live in Ontario Canada where we just went through a three day snow storm that closed the city of London down where I go to school. I also love being here a MMC.com, soo positive and so much fun.