View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 07:36 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,091 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
who are you having over santa's helper?

christmas eve is the most magical day/night of the year, i just love it.

i'll be spending a few hours at my mum's, maybe have a mug of mulled wine and watch a christmas movie. my cousin and her 2 toddlers will be popping over so it should be eventful.

christmas eve evening, my OH and i will bath the baby and put her to bed, then arrange the presents under the tree and watch a christmas dvd and some good christmas TV.

can't wait for next year. my daughter will be 2yrs and 3 months and we can't really get in to the santa thing, carrots for the reindeer, mince pie and glass of sherry for santa. it'll be magical!

Despite my username, I am female!
The Following User Says Thank You to JOHNOR For This Useful Post:
Santa's Helper (12-24-2010)