View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 02:01 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Location: Pennsylvania in my heart, North Carolina physically.
Santa's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to othersSanta's Helper is a gift to others
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNOR View Post
who are you having over santa's helper?

christmas eve is the most magical day/night of the year, i just love it.

i'll be spending a few hours at my mum's, maybe have a mug of mulled wine and watch a christmas movie. my cousin and her 2 toddlers will be popping over so it should be eventful.

christmas eve evening, my OH and i will bath the baby and put her to bed, then arrange the presents under the tree and watch a christmas dvd and some good christmas TV.

can't wait for next year. my daughter will be 2yrs and 3 months and we can't really get in to the santa thing, carrots for the reindeer, mince pie and glass of sherry for santa. it'll be magical!
My mom, brother and his girlfriend will be coming over tonight. I've got all of the gifts wrapped and the turkey will go in the over this morning. All I have to do is clean and ice cookies and I'm ready. I hope you enjoy your Christmas with your family and your little one.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!"-A Christmas Story