View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 12:58 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,091 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
So.... how was it???

hi christmas friends!

how was your christmas eve / christmas day? how did you like the build up this year? did you do everything you wanted to do? watch all the christmas films you wanted to watch?

my christmas eve was wonderful, we tracked santa on google earth, ate lots of lovely food, watched some great tv then it was off to midnight mass.

christmas day was wonderful, I GOT ENGAGED!!! my ring is stunning! visted everyone we love, had a lovely dinner, then had a quiet, realaxing evening with good food and drink. my daughter's face was a picture on christmas morning, she is only 15 months old but she understood something special was going on. i can't wait to see her face next year.

boxing day (26th dec) is still a celebration here in the U.K, but it's been a quiet one for me and my family. my dear grandmother is very ill and we don't have long left with her, so the celebrations for christmas are sort of on hold for next year.

i hope you all had a wonderful holiday, and lets hope christmas 2011 will be the most amazing one yet! anything you didn't get round to this year, you will in 2011.

Despite my username, I am female!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JOHNOR For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (12-27-2010), Murphman (12-29-2010)