View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 01:18 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
CONGRATULATIONS Johnor. You must be so excited. Glad you had such a nice, and very special Christmas. Our holiday was wonderful. Christmas Eve, my husband and I went to church, then I put out an assortment of appetizers. WD celebrated the holiday with my two stwep sons and daughter in law. Christmas day was great too. WE were all up early, opened presents. and just enioyed the day together. i made a specil breakfast, then my husbansd an i took a walk. WE had a late diner, around 4pm, since n one was hungry after having a big breakfast. It was so nice eating at that time. Afterwards, we played games then had dessert. I got great giftrs for Christmas, a new coat, a hat, scarf, glove set, a lot of paperback books, a water globe, and two dressy sweatshirts. That was all from my husband. I also got a candle, a special lighter to light candles, and a CD three pack about Ireland. That stuff was from my middle ss and dil. My sisters gave us gift certificates to a couple restaurants, and another sister gave us a lenox cake plate and server. It was a wondeful holiday. Now today, we're getting a BLIZZARD, so we'r all just hanging out, watching movies and enjoying eachothers company.
The Following User Says Thank You to novelist For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (12-27-2010)