View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 02:20 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,055 Times in 3,685 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
congrats on the engagement Johnor....what a Christmas Day....awesome....I will pray for Your grandmother and Your family

Our Christmas was fabulous, too....we went to church and then off to my grandma on christmas eve....there we had a nice peacefull sharing of presents...singing silent night and when the third verse came my grandma loudly said........heck beat me to it....I forgot the text....which had me rolling....Kandice was a darling...we sang happy birthday to Jesusm, too.....I cherish every celebration that includes my grandparents, because u just never know how many there will come.....

christmas day was spend with my mom at her place....after eating we went for a walk through the snow with kandice on her sleigh....ending in sledding downhill and both Jones and I slipping in the snow and smacking down....which delighted everyone......and the second christmas day was just as perfect....with the exception of the heater not working half the day and me having a terrible headache........

oh and I got the red Nintendo Wii.......which made me almost go crazy...haha

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (01-05-2011)