View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 02:10 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasAddict View Post
I'm doing ok, not great, but ok. When I came here to start a Post-Christmas Blues thread, it did make me smile that there was already one going, and to see that the Christmas Countdown clock has already started over. Typically, I stop listening to Christmas music the day after Christmas, but I'm seriously thinking of overriding that rule because I'm so sad about Christmas being over. Like, I've been almost in tears over it a couple of times. Does anyone else get nearly/totally depressed after Christmas? It just always feels like it will be forever and a day until we get to celebrate again. But I'm really glad I have this community to help get through it!
You are not alone, ChristmasAddict !! In years past I LITERALLY have gotten so depressed after Christmas I just sit with my head hanging and cry, totally and completely devastated that it is gone !! But all the good folks here, whom I call my Christmas Family, have helped me through some very tough times and I am sure as you are part of the family we can all help you feel better !! But you are NOT odd at all....!!!!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
ChristmasAddict (12-28-2010), Christmasstar (02-07-2011), Minta (01-04-2011)