View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 07:09 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,762 Times in 1,181 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Today Wayne and I will officially become deacons in our church. We were selected a few months ago and today is the day we get the role. I am a little nervous since we will be in charge of communion and collecting the offering. I get a little "stage fright" doing things like that but I am sure once I am in the role of it I will be fine. I think Wayne is comfortable with it since he teaches Sunday School from time to time and have read scripture to the congregation but keep me in thoughts and prayer that I do well.
I'm not as comfortable with it as you think. I have never been a Deacon before, so it is something new for both of us. but I know they will tell us everything we need to know before asking us to do anything.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snow-in-Texas For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-02-2011), Christmas-A-Holic (01-02-2011), Christmasstar (02-12-2011), Seawaters (01-02-2011)