View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 09:57 PM
Mistletoeologist

Thanked 1,056 Times in 362 Posts
Shiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elfShiny Brite is a good elf
santahat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoJack27 View Post

On a happy note, there are still houses with Christmas lights being displayed.
Yes I am seeing the same thing as well!! Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow. I have a question that maybe someone can hopefully answer. XMAS365 you might know this one, when do stores start doing their buying for the next Christmas Season? I make vintage style plaques that would fit well in a Christmas type shop or in a in place that sells unique things. I have sold them to a lady who has such a store and I just give her a call in November. I have been encouraged by friends to " get them out there" to other places. I was told that some places know what they will have in their stores by March. Any input on this would be so helpful.
If it is MARCH then I really have to get busy !!!

Just thinking about it makes me relaize how fas it does go. I was very unorganized this past uear and dont want to make a repeat of it. It was soooo stressful!!! How do you guys go about organizing on a month to month basis. What needs done first for January?

I have the notebook but what do write in it?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shiny Brite For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-06-2011), Christmasstar (02-12-2011), gabulldawg (01-06-2011), Seawaters (01-06-2011)