View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 06:58 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 4,763 Times in 1,181 Posts
Snow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the treeSnow-in-Texas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
I wish I could, but being a Bengals fan, with only 2 winning seasons in 20 years, I find being a football fan has passed me by, especially when the Patriots are in. You could not find a Pats fan around my area 20 years ago, and now everybody is one.

I know exactly what you are saying about all the so-called Patriots fans all of a sudden. Most of these people probably never even heard of them 20 years ago.

But I do enjoy the playoffs, I just cheer for whoever is playing the Pats. I loved it when the had that perfect regular season and lost the Superbowl. Of course my Ravens are in it, so I do have them to cheer on.

They must be listening to The Greasy Skillet Show. Hosted by RadioJonD! Every Saturday night 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Eastern time!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snow-in-Texas For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (02-12-2011), made582 (01-06-2011), xmas365 (01-06-2011)