View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 07:18 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,156 Times in 4,628 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Thursday morning, my Christmas friends!

It's still rainy here, in the upper 40's. Not too bad, but i wish it would clear up some.

My son started JV basketball this year and tonight we have to travel into Savannah for a game. It's not that far, but it doesn't start till 7PM. That gets us home pretty late, and we still have homework to get done, baths to take, etc. It looks like we'll be eating McDonald's on the road this evening. Sigh.

Oh, well. I hope you all have a great day!