View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 08:42 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,342 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Sending calming thoughts your way, Caninemom3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
Good morning, Christmas family !

I am just getting ready to try and work. My work has been VERY VERY slow this week and it is quite frightening to me. I get paid per line and this week I am behind by at least 700 lines !!

My other kitty who is older is sick too. He was fine and now all of a sudden he is having nausea every time he eats and other symptoms as well that I will not talk about here. I just can't lose another one so soon. Needless to say I am in an enheightened anxious state. Plus, yesterday afteroon I had taken an over the counter sinus medication that I IMMEDIATELY got a bad reaction to. I didn't think I was going to make but thank God and prednisone, I am here this morning. I am not as sad as I was but more worried than ever, which is okay. I know how to deal with that since I am the original worry wart kid.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmassy day. I kept the TV on all night on Music Choice - Sounds Of The Season - because today is the last day for it. I loved falling asleep with Christmas carols on !!

Take care everyone !