View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 12:27 AM
MMC Forummaster & Tech Elf

dominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinglebelle View Post
Hey Tony... you did get some pretty good pic's!
I can never get pics to turn out good, even a not-moving-object during total day light I dunno
There are a lot of variables there. What kind of camera are you using?
...and I'm glad you like the pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
That's where new digital photography takes a backseat to the old. With my old camera I could just let the shutter stay open and only close it when the fireworks were over.
There are many higher end digital cameras that allow the use of a remote shutter button and unlimited exposure. I'd go so far as to say most DSLRs can. I'm just using a strictly consumer grade CCD camera that had a lot of neat features for the money, including an incredible zoom for what it is (12x optical). One day I'll get something a little nicer, but I really like this camera. I don't think I'd go (d)SLR just because I like being able to frame the picture using a nice, crisp LCD screen. I think a 3CCD may be next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC View Post
Wow! Those are GREAT!
Thanks!

Last edited by dominick; 07-06-2007 at 12:36 AM.