View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 11:33 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,625 Times in 4,414 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinybrite View Post
Prayers for your brother, glad you have the chance to make your Town beautiful with thte banners. I like the idea of "Welcome to historic Bellville.
I think the fall ones would be nice too ,but does that limit the time that they would be up .? Would be nice to get somethng that could be hung all year.
That's been our concern, too. We don't own the equipment (a bucket truck) to reach to the banner posts, so we have to hire someone to change the banners, and take them down after Christmas. It'd be nice to be able to change with every season, but I'm not sure it's cost-effective.