View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 02:48 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,445 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
My indoor cat is missing and I am really upset. I have 2 cats and they sit at this one window in the house and watch the stray kitties outside. They jump at the window constantly trying to get to them and I am assuming they broke the window and he escaped through it. The glass fell outside so I am sure they broke it from inside. We have had freezing temperatures all night with wind chills in the single digits. He is not use to this since he has been indoors for several years. We have a serious stray dog and cat problem around here so he is mixed in with them all right now. I just hope he is ok. I didn't sleep well last night hoping he will return. This is the very first time he has escaped.

My son is worried sick. He had an assignment for school that is due today and had trouble concentrating on getting it done.

Please say a prayer for his safe return. =(

Edit: I didn't realize Wayne already posted about this. I just woke up. Last night we didn't know how it got broke but as of this morning it makes sense to me that my cats broke it.
I am praying for the safe return of your baby.....xo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Tuesday morning, my Christmas friends!

My younger brother is having surgery today to repair his sinuses, since he has so many sinus infections. The have to break his nose & re-set it, then drill out his sinuses and take out his tonsils. Ouch! He says he's ready to get it done so he can avoid all the infections, but, WOW, that sounds painful!

I worry about him whenever he has to have medical procedures done. He's on immunosupressive drugs to prevent rejection of the kidney I gave him a few years ago. It seems like every time he goes to the doctor, he comes back sicker than when he went. All we can do is pray this helps more than it hurts, I guess.

I lighter news, I think our town beautification group has enough money to buy some year-round pole banners. Everytime we take down the Christmas banners, Main St. looks so bare. I was thinking something like, "Welcome to Historic Bellville". Or maybe some Fall banners?

I hope you all have a great day!
Brad, I hope your brother is feeling better soon !! Your ideas for your town as far as the banners sounds really nice !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullypup View Post
Greetings everyone! It's my first post in nearly nine months...YaY me. Nice to see everyone once again.
WELCOME Back !!!! So Nice to see you !! Dont be a stranger !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinybrite View Post
Louanne, I m very sorry to read of the passing of Goblin. I will be praying for you. Also, just to let you know, my sister who owned the family dog that we had to put asleep On dec 30. hears the dog ( louie ) every morning. Louie wore bells on her collar and my sister hears them everyday since her passing. A sure sign that our pets are still with us.
Thank you Shineybrite xo I just miss him and Punkin' so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinybrite View Post
OH DIDi DO IT , DID i DO IT!

YOU GO !!! CONGRATULATIONS !!
HO HO HOH OHO Merrrrry Chrisssssstmaaaaas !!
LOL !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
*Sorry! Double post!
Don't worry about it Brad !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChristmas View Post
Lou Anne I know I told you on FaceBook but I am ver sorry for your loss =0(

I hope your kitty returns soon safe and sound. Please keep us updated!
Thank you xo. You are all so sweet. I love each and every person on here as my Christmas family xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (01-11-2011), Christmas-A-Holic (01-11-2011), MsChristmas (01-11-2011), Seawaters (01-11-2011), xmas365 (01-11-2011)