View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,212 Times in 13,276 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by usafvet View Post
It is amusing how certain songs or shows can bring us back to a memory in our past. I guess that is a way we chronicalize our memory inventory. What are some songs/shows that bring you back to the past?
I always enjoyed the specials that where on when I was a kid. Any Williams, Bob Hope, the Osmonds etc.
They where always a highlight during the week that the whole family would enjoy.