View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 08:32 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,883 Times in 9,591 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
It was 10 years ago today but it seems like it was just yesterday.

It does seem like it was just yesterday! It's still so very sad that he is gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow-in-Texas View Post
Well you know how much I like to share, well I feel like I am coming down with a cold myself. Guess I shouldn't have kissed you goodbye yesterday when I went to work.
I will blow you a kiss today, from very far away!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
JP is still feverish, I feel blah. LC is just his crazy self. I have to leave for work in a little more than an hour.
I hope he gets well soon!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (02-18-2011), made582 (02-18-2011), superdave1225 (02-18-2011), xmas365 (02-18-2011)