View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 10:06 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,341 Times in 4,656 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Friday morning, my Christmas friends!

I was out of work all day yesterday with my daughter. She feels better, but she was still run-down, so I let her stay in bed all day with the TV. When Nancy got home from work, I went out and did a few things, and tried to convince myself that I wasn't catching her virus. LOL! No, I think I'm clear.

It's a busy day tomorrow, working all day for my father-in-law, so I'm not sure I can post tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow night.

Have a great day, everyone!