View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 02:30 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,495 Times in 9,284 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I have been fighting a cold this week and now this morning my chest and throat hurt and I lost my voice. I am not feeling too well today.

I hope the rest of you have a Fantastic Friday!
Hope you will feel better !!!! You are too sweet to be sick !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good morning,

JP is still feverish, I feel blah. LC is just his crazy self. I have to leave for work in a little more than an hour. I get home around 9:30 tonight, and then have to be up for 5:30am for my new schedule tomorrow, I will be so tired tomorrow. It will take a bit to get used to it. It is quite warm already so some snow will disappear today.

Have a great day!
I hope JP is feeling better soon.......Good luck with your new job !!!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (02-18-2011), Christmasstar (02-18-2011), Seawaters (02-18-2011), xmas365 (02-18-2011)