View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 07:16 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,289 Times in 7,249 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Happy Friday the 13th evening!

I forgot to click Multi+ as I was catching up so forgive me if I miss something:

For those not sleeping, those with sore fingers and toes, and those with allergies I hope you are better!

I love black cats! When the vet came over last year to give Bo and Shaggy their shots, I found out most of my black cats are actually chocolates which kind of bummed me out - and I felt kind of silly as I always thought their fur had faded from laying in the sun all day

I used to have a Jason Fest every Friday the 13th - would only make it through the first four movies before I got tired of watching them. To this day, I think of my dad who shared his love of horror movies with me, especially the slashers - I miss him and if I wasn't so tired, I would watch a few as I know he would be here in spirit.

I had a fun day today - caught up with family, did some shopping, and went to the library. I have seven books to read in the next three weeks - should keep me occupied.
I missed out on watching the deer in my backyard, though. They are so cute and one of the good things about living in the woods! They play with the cats and they run at the slightest noises. However, I can sing Can't Buy Me Love and they actually walk closer to me. Gotta love an animal that likes The Beatles The bad thing about living in the country right now is that there are humongous bumble bees all over the place - I have never seen so many of them. They keep flying into the window screens and they are out late at night, which I find odd, but I do not know if that is unusual behavior on their part or not.

Have a great night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (05-14-2011), caninemom3 (05-13-2011), Christmasstar (05-14-2011), gabulldawg (05-13-2011), made582 (05-13-2011), Seawaters (05-13-2011), xmas365 (05-13-2011)