View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 03:26 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

Merry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
santahat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNOR View Post
thank you, i will be sure to post some pics. merry sage, where are you living now? how do you find xmas different in the uk to in canada?
I'm in the West Midlands, but we plan to move to Dorset in the Spring. I'm not much on living inland, regardless of which side of the Atlantic I'm on. I need to be near the sea.

How do I find it different. Perhaps its just the general contrary-mindedness of the people in this part of the country, but it seems to be treated more or less like an inconvenience. But thats not stopped me making it special. My in-laws, I'm sure, think I'm a bit of a fruitcake, but I've gotten them round to my way to doing one or two things for Christmas and they quite like it.