View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 07:16 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,735 Times in 4,429 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
This would be an interesting topic -- not who is coming out with an album for Christmas but who do you WANT to come out with a Christmas album?

I can't believe I'm saying this but for me I'd like to hear what Donny Osmond could do.

I just listened to his last solo album and was totally surprised.

He's an old dude now but I'm past seeing him as the teen angel he's been all his life.

He can actually sing!
That would be a good one. He really belted it out in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, although that was 10 years ago, or so. He may still have the pipes.