View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,285 Times in 12,644 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Monday morning, my 3rd day into a new routine. I have hear that if you do something 21 days in a row it will become a habit. I only have 18 days to go!!!

So this morning I got in 4,915 steps.

I did this on the way to work by walking the long way around. But also discovered that I much prefer the cool of the morning or the evening for my walks. I think tonight I will go down to the river and do my walk there. (we have a beautiful park, you can walk all the way around the river and it is about 2 1/2 miles)

10:20pm and finally got in the rest of my walking! 5,150 for a total daily step count of 10,065.

Last edited by Christmasstar; 06-06-2011 at 08:21 PM.