View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 07:05 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,971 Times in 9,432 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Not sure I can pick. Especially, It's a Wonderful Life. Jimmy Stewart is just so perfect along with the rest of the cast.

Laney, you do have a good point on how things have changed and that would be interesting to see it remade for that reason. When you think about George Bailey wanting to jump a bridge over $8000.00 seems laughable today because that is not that much money in this day and time. A modern version would be interesting and I would watch it but I don't think it could ever replace the way I feel about the original.

I will have to think on it and get back to it later.