Thread: Summer is here
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 12:56 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,403 Times in 1,734 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
I have returned and I was totally and absolutely drenched, as was everybody else who was stupid enough to be outside in weather like that.

I went straight from there to my next venue where reception staff took one look at me and gave me a room so I could towel off and use the hairdryer. Didn't have my straighteners so ended up fluffy!

And to add insult to serious injury, they forgot the rings!!! Everybody thought somebody else had them when all along, they were sitting on the kitchen table. Had to use borrowed rings from the bride's sister and her husband!!

Then at the next wedding, their unity candle refused to light and then went out.........omen, anybody??!!!!