View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,238 Times in 12,639 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
my mom gave us each some of those old decorations that where always on the tree growing up. I have one made out of colored glass wired together that is now so fragile all I can do is display it in its box. But it is one of my most treasured ornaments. I will take a picture of it to share later. It is from the early 50's
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
lauriebear (07-25-2011), rodmonster (07-22-2011)